March 18, 2021 ~ Click here to view Governor’s COVID Update
January 25 2021 ~ Region 1 (includes DeKalb County) moves out of resurgence mitigations and into Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan. Click here for Press Release from IDPH.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is working with public health departments, health care providers, and other partners to make sure people can easily get a COVID-19 vaccine and that cost is not a barrier. Within Illinois, the CDC recognizes the state and the city of Chicago as separate jurisdictions for the distribution of vaccine. Both Illinois and Chicago, however, are collaborating to ensure that vaccines are delivered and available in accordance with the CDC guidelines and recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Get answers to frequently asked questions regarding the vaccine, distribution plans, and where to access the vaccine from the State of Illinois COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions Form
State & Federal Links
- Phase 3 Business Toolkit(guidelines, industry posters, checklists & signage all in pdf graphic for easy printing)
- Illinois Department of Public Health: https://www.dph.illinois.gov/
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity Industry Specific Toolkits: https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/Pages/RestoreILP3.aspx
- Illinois Department of Commerce Phase 3 Reopening Posters, Guidelines, Checklists, Signage: https://dceocovid19resources.com/assets/Restore-Illinois/businesstoolkits/all.pdf
- CDC Business Resources: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- SBA (Small Business Association) – EIDL & PPP Loans: www.sba.gov
- CDC Mitigation Framework: Communities, Schools, Workplaces, and Events (Guidelines to help in safely reopening)
- DeKalb County Health Department Resources: https://health.dekalbcounty.org
- Filing Unemployment: https://www2.illinois.gov/ides/Pages/File-a-Claim.aspx
- Department of Labor – Coronavirus Resource: www.dol.gov/coronavirus
- US Chamber of Commerce COVID Related or Reopening Resources Guides & Webinars: www.uschamber.com/coronavirus
- OSHA Guide on Preparing Workspaces, Resources, Guidance & Support Programs: www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- Families First Coronavirus Act – Employer Paid Leave Requirements: www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employer-paid-leave
Restaurant & Food Service
Latest Executive Orders Related to COVID-19
November 20, 2020
October 25, 2020
Executive Order Number 62 — REGION 1 TIER 2 MITIGATIONS — Restrictions and mitigations are instituted for Region 1, such as a tighter gathering cap of 10 individuals rather than 25 and new table caps of six rather than 10 at restaurants and bars. Click here for Mitigation details Executive Order 2020-62 (HTML)
SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Governor Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) implemented new COVID-19 mitigation measures for Northern Illinois Rockford Region (Region I) to take effect on Saturday, October 3. For details click here – COVID-19-Resurgence-Migitations.
The mitigation measures were implemented as Region 1 is at warning level for COVID-19 due to a positivity rate greater than 8% and increasing COVID-19 infection rates in the region. These additional prevention measures disproportionately impact local business establishments.
DEKALB COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
COVID-19 Cases – Click here