The Kishwaukee Women’s Network promotes the goals and objectives of the Sycamore Chamber of Commerce and has three primary purposes.
- To assist businesswomen throughout the community in improving their networking capabilities and helping grow their businesses by introducing various ideas, concepts and techniques that may serve to be of value in reaching their goals.
- To act as a network for a more effective exchange of ideas among women in the community and the business and service organizations they represent.
- To develop and encourage an informed viewpoint on policies and actions involving business and industry in Sycamore, DeKalb and neighboring areas.
Meetings/Events are held every other month, please check chamber calendar for dates and location.
KWN CORE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Alyson Short / Heartland Bank and Trust Company
- Shelby Huffman/Sycamore Chamber of Commerce
- Jamie Marcinkowski/Sycamore Chamber of Commerce
- RoseMarie Treml / Sycamore Chamber of Commerce
- Diane Hammon / Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group
- Penny Carter/ Sycamore Chamber of Commerce