General Services Administration (GSA) is hosting a free, full-day, virtual training event for small businesses tomorrow September 29th at 10am CT.
The virtual training will include workshops hosted by GSA and SBA experts. Some of the workshops include:
- Accessing capital by learning about SBA’s Basic 7(a) Loans, 504 loans, Microloans, and Surety Bonds.
- Becoming a GSA Multiple Award Schedule program supplier
- Navigating federal procurement opportunities
- Accessing capital (an outline of SBA’s loan programs will be provided)
- Using data to develop business strategies
- Responding to requests for information, quotes, and proposals
- Meeting DOD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification requirements
You can register for the workshop and find additional details here.