CHAMBER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our Board of Directors provide oversight, set the direction and strategy, and ensure the resources necessary for the Chamber to be successful. They determine mission, purpose, and advocate for them, and enhance the Chamber’s public standing in our community.
They are responsible for representing all sectors of the chamber’s member-businesses and organizations.
They conduct business utilizing the following core values: honesty, integrity, enthusiasm, and efficiency.
THIS BOARD WORKS DILIGENTLY TO:
- Advocate on your behalf on legislative issues at local, county, state, and national issues.
- Train future community leaders and the emerging workforce
- Be the best resource in the area for your business
- Come up with innovative ideas to help your business succeed
- Create jobs
- Assist City and County EDC in attracting new business
- Retail existing business
- Enhance our quality of life
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2023 BOARD OF DIRECTORS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Robert Heck, President
First National Bank
Jill Mandeville, Vice President
Jay Riippi, Treasurer
Heartland Bank & Trust Company
Chad Jewett, Secretary
CMJ IT Solutions
RoseMarie Treml, Executive Director
Sycamore Chamber of Commerce
2023 BOARD MEMBERS
Cesaroni’s Cafe & Deli
Old National Bank
Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
Ideal Industries, Inc.
Weaver Management LLC
2023 EX-OFFICIO BOARD MEMBERS
Illinois State Representative
DeKalb County Government
Sycamore CUSD #427
City of Sycamore
Northern Illinois University
Sycamore Park District
Kevin Buick, Legal Councel
Foster Buick, Attorney’s at Law